Every revolution has a leader. The digital is no exception. Retina LTD is the event designed for leaders of digital transformation who want to deepen a strategic and global vision, to accelerate change in their organizations. IE Business School is part of it.
On November 28, at the Nouvel Auditoriums of the Reina Sofía Museum, attendees at Retina LTD will enjoy an event segmented into two sessions. In the morning session, which will start at 9.30 with The vision of the CEO before the digital challenge, will be a tour of the hand of leading professionals of leading global companies, by the different spheres that impact on organizations: Strategy. Organization and Technology.
In the afternoon session, there will be different rooms with parallel content, segmented by roles and training, aimed at professionals in technology, marketing, human resources, and legal departments, with training content aimed at accelerating the adaptation to the digital business in each of these profiles.
Teresa Ramos, Director of Technology and Innovation management at IE University, will participate in the Innovation & Technology Session at the Sala IE Human, sciences and technology: trends, innovation and security.
Teresa Ramos, along with other leaders, will talk about:
• The role of the information technology (IT) department in the digital transformation.
• Technological trends and their impact on the business: Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and IoT.
• The challenge of security in a hybrid world.
• Open innovation and new models of relationship with the ecosystem.
Also, Javier de Cendra, Dean of IE Law School, and Jolanta Golanowska, Director of Learning Innovation at IE Business School (Pedagogy + Tech), will participate at SALA IE Law School during the Driving legal (tech) innovation Session. Together with other leaders, they will speak about:
• How technology is changing the legal sector in processes and in the way of work.
• How technology is changing compliance and the need to have global professionals.
• How IE Law School is living these changes and responds to new challenges.
• Teaching innovation in the training programs.
Learn more about this event here: https://retina.elpais.com/retina/2017/10/12/eventos/1507780736_071504.html