1. What was the main reason you decided to study at IE?
– Ranking among Top Business Schools Worldwide
– International environment (with most of the nationalities represented)
– Standing of Faculty
2. What was the greatest challenge you faced during your studies?
a) Load of work in time constraint during first part of MBA
b) Level of difficulty during the Master in Advanced Finance
3. What has been the primary lesson you learned during your program?
There are a lot of people better than me and the MBA is a unique opportunity to experiment this and being enriched by confronting each other. There is no better way to get a very flexible mindset, which is the key skill to face the continuous change we are exposed to during professional life.
4. How has this program impacted your life?
100%. My life changed completely and I also had the chance to have an impact on the lives of other people close to me.
I changed location and the program gave a strong impulse to my career and compensation.
5. What was the best memory you have from the program?
Friends and sense of belonging. The fatigue of the program (especially in the first part) and being involved in teams made us close by supporting each other.
After 5 years we still are in contact with each other and we are extremely excited for our first 5 yr. reunion.
Rita Loguercio, Dual Degree MBA & Master in Advanced Finance 2014 Graduate